Ask our Friendly Staff about "My Health Record
Diagnosis, treatment and general health care advice
Keep track of all your important health information. Securely, in one place.
My health record is the name of the national digital health record system. Having a My Health Record means your important health information like allergies, medical conditions and treatments, medicine details, test or scan reports can be digitally available in one place.
- Better Access – Your important healthcare information will be available in one place online that is easily accessible by your authorised doctors, specialists or hospitals.
- Even if you move or travel interstate, the information can be viewed securely online, anywhere, anytime.
- My Health Records is mobile enabled so if you want, you can access your health information from a computer, tablet or mobile device. You control who can see it.
- You won’t need to worry about having to remember and repeat your health history like medicines, details or chronic conditions, and dates of recent tests with different or new healthcare providers.
- The same goes for your children’s health history like immunisations and medical test.